RRB Ajmer NTPC Result 2022
RRB was known as Railway Service Commission, Ajmer till 1983, which was renamed Railway Recruitment Board, Ajmer in 1985. In March 1988, it was shifted to its current building.
RRB, Ajmer works under the Ministry of Railways, Government of India. RRB’s main function is to recruit the working and supervisory staff (Group ‘C’), which is required for Ajmer, Jaipur, Jodhpur, and Bikaner Divisions of North-Western Railway and Kota Division of West-Central Railway given by ‘sabsarkari.’
Constitution of RRB:-
Railway Recruitment Board, Ajmer consists of a Chairman, a Member Secretary, an Assistant Secretary, and supporting non-gazetted staff, which is known as ‘sabsarkari.’
Jurisdiction of RRB, Ajmer:-
|RRB||Railway Zone||Divisions / PUs|
|Ajmer||North Western||HQ Office of North Western Railway and Jaipur, Ajmer, Jodhpur & Bikaner divisions.|
Brief of Selection Procedure:-
- The eligible candidates are selected through “Employment News” and other local news by RRB. RRB also updates the employment notification on its official website.
- The eligible candidates have to fill in the application form online, upload necessary documents, and pay a certain fee (wherever applicable). This examination is in written mode, and the candidates are summoned to the examination hall via call letters which are uploaded on the website beforehand. Nowadays, the examination is held mostly via ‘Computer Based Test (CBT) through online mode.
- There will be a ‘Second stage written examination’ in some categories, but there are mostly no interviews after the written examination. In some categories, due to operational safety, the applicants who are successful in the final written exams will be called for a psychological/aptitude test.
- The successful applicants are called for the verification of various documents.
- The results for the selection process are completely based on merit, which is kept in mind by the Ministry of Railways (Railway Board), Government of India. It includes reserving jobs for caste/communities such as SC, ST, Other Backward Class, and much more.
The selection of results is available on:-
- Notice Board of RRB – Ajmer.
- Official website of RRB.
- SMS on registered mobile and mail on registered mail ID.
Guidelines for online exam:-
How to fill out an online application form:-
- Go through the guidelines available in CEN.
- Follow the instructions given in Online Registration Portals for filling up the application form.
- The details provided are general guidelines.
- The application will be rejected if it is incomplete.
- Depending upon their eligibility, applicants are allowed to fill anyone’s RRB.
- If the applicant is applying to more RRBs, it will be rejected.
Note:- There is no need to send any physical copy to the RRB.
Prerequisites for applying online:-
- The applicants should have a valid email id and an active contact number till the announcement of the results.
- The applicants will receive call letter advice via email.
- Scanned passport size color photograph.
Note:- The application will be considered complete only when all the above requirements are fulfilled.
Guidelines for Applicants:-
The following norms will contain the DOs’ and Don’ts for the applicants, which will help the applicant to avoid committing any mistakes:-
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible for the examination or not.
- Check whether your application meets all the necessary proforma given above.
- Fill up every column of the application.
- Check whether the documents are attested to the application form.
- The application form has to be filled up in the applicant’s handwriting.
- One application has to be submitted for one post only.
- Don’t forget to close the POSTAL ORDER/DEMAND DRAFT of the requisite amount.
- Crosscheck whether your application is addressed to the correct RRB.
- Read the instructions on the call letter carefully.
- Paste a recent size colour passport photograph on the application form.
- The application form should be sent via ORDINARY POST only.
- Don’t submit more than one application form.
- Do not misuse the free traveling authority sent with the call letter.
- Please do not attempt to cheat in your examination; otherwise, it will lead to the banishment of the applicant to attempt any RRB examination for life.
- No articles such as mobile phones, books, etc., are allowed in the examination center.
- There will be a negative marking for every wrong answer, so do not second guess your answers.
- If a question contains more than one answer, it will be negatively marked.
- Do not write any answers on the question booklet.
- No unfair means are allowed in the examination.
- No original/duplicate answer key is allowed in the examination hall.
- Do not exit the hall until and unless you are instructed to do so.
RRB NTPC Ajmer Result Release Date 2022:-
The result dates are as follows
|RRB NTPC Result Events||RRB NTPC Result Dates|
|CBT 1 exam||28-Dec-2020 to 31-Jul-2021|
|RRB NTPC Ajmer revised result||30-Mar-2022|
|CBT-2 exam||To be announced|
To be announced
The above table contains the results for RRB NTPC 2022.
How to check your result?
The following norms are to be followed before checking your results:-
- Log on to the official website – rrbajmer.gov.in.
- Select the ‘Final Shortlisted Candidates for 2nd Stage CBT under CEN 01/2019(NTPC).
- RRB Ajmer NTPC result will open as a PDF
- Look for your registered roll number.
- Download your result as a PDF
RRB Ajmer NTPC Result 2022 Statistics:-
The following table contains the statistics of RRB Ajmer NTPC Result 2022:-
|Levels||No. of Qualified Candidates|
RRB NTPC Ajmer Scorecard 2022: Steps to Download:-
The following steps are to be followed to download the RRB Ajmer NTPC Scoreboard 2022:-
- Log on to the official website – http://rrbajmer.gov.in.
- Select the final scoreboard link.
- Enter the important details.
- Download the scoreboard.
RRB Ajmer NTPC Cut off 2022:-
The following table consists of the cut off marks for the RRB Ajmer NTPC examination 2022 for all the categories:-
|Category||Level 6 Cut off||Level 5 Cut off||Level 3 Cut off||Level 2 Cut off|
The above table is the official RRB NTPC Ajmer cut-off 2022, released on March 30, 2022, along with the revised results.
RRB NTPC Qualifying Marks 2022:-
The following table consists of the RRB NTPC Qualifying marks 2022 for all categories:-
|Category||Minimum qualifying marks (In Percent)|
UR and EWS
|OBC and SC||
How to Calculate RRB NTPC Ajmer Scores?
The RRB NTPC marks are based on the correct and incorrect answers given by the applicants. The marks calculated are based on an average score of the top 1% of the applicants considering all the exam shifts. Normalization of marks is done as the exams are conducted in multiple sessions.
Q.1) What is the full form of RRB, Ajmer?
A.1) Railway Recruitment Board, Ajmer.
Q.2) What is the full form of RRB NTPC, Ajmer?
A.2) Railway Recruitment Board Non-Technical Popular Categories, Ajmer.
Q.3) Are the results for RRB NTPC, Ajmer declared?
A.3) Yes, the results for RRB NTPC, Ajmer examination 2022 have been declared.
Q.4) Is there any negative marking for any incorrect answer?
A.4) Yes, there is a negative marking for every incorrect answer.
The above article by “sabsarkari” is an informational article about the RRB NTPC, Ajmer examination 2022, including the result, eligibility of the application, and much more.